From USD per cabin room
The gracious Ginger will be Heritage Line’s new vessel cruising the Lan Ha Bay, which is an more quiet extension of Halong Bay. Ginger hosts only 12 largely sized suites, all naturally light-flooded and with well-sized balcony. There will be two Regent Suites in the highest room category. Additional four Signature Suites and six Junior Suites complete the suite only vessel. Ginger expresses her elegance with warm timber floors, marble bathrooms and distinguished design themes that interlace the long-lasting traditions of Northern Vietnam (with its Ming Dynasty) paired with contemporary accents.
Ginger’s uniqueness is expresses with a special culinary theme as well as a refreshing lifestyle atmosphere. The terrace deck is a marvelous public area. An almost 360-degree light-flooded restaurant offering live cooking is framed by an outdoor Al-fresco area. An indoor bar corner invites to relax before or after dinner.
The ultra exclusive facility is Ginger’s pool on the sun deck. Elevated and surrounded by comfortable shaded sunbeds, views from the pool are spectacular. So are the views from the spa rooms in the stern of the ship – one VIP spa room comes with steam bath. Combine relaxing spa treatments with dramatic outlooks through floor to ceiling glass windows on the bay.
Cabin & Rates
Capacity: 2 adults, 1 child
Double or Twin
/ 1 cabin
All charges included
Capacity: 2 adults, 1 child
Double or Twin
/ 1 cabin
All charges included
- Entrance fees
- English speaking guide
- Luxury accommodation with A/C, hot shower, mini bar
- Kayaking for the 2nd day (applied for 3 days/ 2 nights package)
- Exclusive Cruise through Halong Bay
- Welcome Cocktail and meals (as stated in itinerary)
- Sunrise Tai Chi Class
- Insurance on board
- More than 15 days prior to check-in: FREE of charge
- From 15 to 3 days prior to check-in: 50% of total rates
- Less than 72 hours prior to check-in: 100% of total rates
- No-Show: 100% of total rates
- 01 child maximum per cabin and child reduction applicable only if sharing a cabin with maximum of 2 adults.
- Free of charge for child under 5 years old, in parents’ room and using existing bedding.
- For a child from 5-11 years old, if sharing a cabin with a maximum of 2 adults, limiting to one child per cabin, charge of 115 for 2 days/1 night and $175 for 3 days/2 nights
- Extra bed: charge of $30 applied for children under 12 requiring extra bed, in addition to the charge mentioned above. For adult, the charge is 40% of cabin price.
- Return transfers from Hanoi to Halong
- Beverage and other personal expenses
- Kayaking services (for itinerary of 2 days 1 night)
- Gratuity on board
- All other services not mentioned in Inclusions
- Surcharge 25% for Christmas 24/12, New Year 31/12, Lunar New Year’s Eve.
- If the cancellation be announced by the Management Board of Halong Bay, depend on the timing of the cancellation, following policies will be applied:
- Before departure from Hanoi to Halong Bay (none of the services has been used): 100% refund.
- During the trip (some services have been used: transfer, lunch, day trip, hotel in Halong, etc.): used services will be charged, the rest will be refunded.
- The trip be cut down from 2 nights to 1 night, tourists will be charged a 2 days/1 night trip, plus other used services, the rest will be refunded.
- The final cost will be confirmed by your consultant via email. In all cases, please contact us directly for any urgent help. We are here to support you with all of our best!
ITINERARY 2 DAYS 1 NIGHT SHOW LESSdetails
Day 1: Hanoi - Halong Bay - Lan Ha Bay
Arrive at the pier by 11:30am for check in process.
After meeting at Heritage Line’s welcome lounge at the Tuan Chau Marina, we take a quick speedboat transfer to your luxurious floating home before starting our unique journey of exploring one of the wonders of nature – Lan Ha Bay and its main island of Cat Ba. The first highlight of the cruise is lunch, which we serve in Ginger’s nearly 360-degree light-flooded restaurant. Our live cooking in the open kitchen is a one of a kind experience – enjoy the culinary display along with fantastic panoramic views of the passing scenery.
Relax on the terrace deck or on your private balcony and soak in the enchanting aura which emanates from the surreal seascape. While we cruise along in the early afternoon, there is time to enjoy our unique facilities on board. Take a plunge in the pool with infinity-like vistas or let us pamper you with a selection of fine treatments and massages in the beautiful Ginger Spa.
As we reach the shore of a small lagoon on Cat Ba Island, we hop on bicycles (electric cart transfers are also available) for a tour along small paved roads towards Viet Hai village. Little has changed in Viet Hai since the ancestors of the 80 households settled here centuries ago. Situated in a valley within Cat Ba National Park and surrounded on all sides by forest and mountains, the locals are isolated from the island’s other villages and towns. The community is self-sufficient, as the residents provide for themselves by working the farms, fishing, or collecting rain water for drinking. Here you have the unique and authentic opportunity to meet the local inhabitants, learn about the fruits and vegetables grown in the valley, have a glimpse of local households and try some homemade liquors.
Back on board, our chef is prepared for an interactive cooking class in the restaurant’s open kitchen. Learn about local ingredients as well as the preparation of classic Vietnamese dishes.
As the sun sets, we arrive at a tranquil anchor spot for the night. In this hidden spot, you can revel in the memories of the day’s adventures with a cocktail under the stars.
Note: massage service is available in our large Lady Ginger spa.
After a delicious dinner, you may like to unwind at our bar with a digestif or watch a movie in the evening cinema which is set up in the dining area later on. Or join our team and have some fun fishing for squid before retiring to your room.
Day 2: Lan Ha Bay - Hanoi
Wake up early and join our Tai Chi session on the terrace deck to ease your mind and muscles with the first rays of the sun touching the water. Coffee, tea and breakfast pastries await you in the dining room to start the new day.
It is time for Ginger to lift her anchors and cruise to Frog Lake, a secluded spot which is perfect for our morning excursion. Go for a refreshing “bay swim” or explore this captivating marine landscape via kayak. The cliffs stretch vertically out of the water and you feel a sense of freedom meandering through this green medley of water and tree-topped islets.
Back on board, we serve a hearty breakfast while cruising back to our mid-bay anchoring spot, from where we will transfer you back to the welcome lounge at the pier. Savour the last moments of this unique journey while relaxing on comfy sun beds on the terrace deck.
Arrive at the pier at around 11:00 am. And you take bus to Hanoi. Trip ends
Services & Facilities
- 24-hour Security
- Rowing boat
- Safety box at reception
- Tender for sightseeing
- Baby cot
- Beauty Services and Massage
- Cabin Service (Snack Meals)
- Shuttle Bus: Daily from Hanoi Old Quarter from 9:00 AM - 9:30 AM
- Check-in: 12:00
- Check-out: 11:00
Activities on Board
- Cooking classes
- Movie nights
- Spa & Massage
- Tai Chi
Activities on Request
- Birthday / Wedding anniversary/ Honeymoon
- Corporate Party
- Traditional or modern live music